Eat well and stay well with our new wellness brunch at COMO Point Yamu. This is a poolside experience, featuring yoga, mini-massages, workshops and a delicious spread of energising, healthy COMO Shambhala Cuisine.
As part of the brunch, we’ll also be hosting COMO Conversations – thought-provoking dialogues with inspirational people, hosted by our hotels and resorts around the world. The first one at COMO Point Yamu sees a conversation with Nutritionist Ai Jerome, who will discuss the topic ‘eat good to look good’ with Jocelyn Whiteside. Attendance is complimentary for anyone attending the Wellness Brunch.
The Wellness Brunch includes:
· 11.00am: Yoga session on the lawn led by our experienced yoga instructor
· 12.00pm to 3.00pm: A healthful menu of COMO Shambhala Cuisine dishes, created for optimal wellbeing by Executive Chef Steven Black and Nutritionist Ai Jerome
· 12.30pm to 2.30pm: Opportunity for a 15-minute hand, arm and shoulder massage
· 2.15pm to 2.45pm: A health workshop for younger guests with nutritious smoothies
· 2.45pm to 3.45pm: Eat Good to Look Good: A COMO Conversation with Nutritionist Ai Jerome
The wellness brunch takes place on the first Saturday of the month at La Sirena, starting December 5th 2020. Food is served from 12.00pm to 3.00pm. Guests will also have use of the main resort pool and loungers until 7.00pm.
The experience is priced at THB 1,950 per person, excluding beverages.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All prices are subject to 10 per cent service charge and prevailing government taxes.
Advance reservation is required; contact 076360100 or email [email protected]